What’s special about Arbortech Mini Carver?
The 6 speed settings range from 6000 to 18,000 RPM, allowing users to adjust the RPM of the Mini Carver to suit a variety of wood carving, sculpting and sanding needs.
- Setting 5 and 6 is the ideal speed for high performance wood carving and sculpting.
- Setting 3 and 4 will allow for aggressive sanding needed for evening out rough surfaces.
The sanding function has been further enhanced with the addition of a flexible rubber backing pad. This rubber pad is designed to sit behind the sanding disc to add robustness, durability and flexibility during sanding.
- Setting 1 and 2 will provide the ideal speed for smooth, finishing sanding without the risk of burning the wood.
The Dust Extraction Attachment is a standard inclusion that can be fitted to the tool and attached to a vacuum hose during sanding operations. It will help keep work spaces free from wood dust for a cleaners and safer environment.
Carving & Sculpting Performance
The Mini Carver comes with a tungsten carbide tipped carving blade – the Mini Industrial Blade. This blade will stay sharp for longer, offering optimum performance even in the hardest timbers.
The new and improved motor plus the addition of a vibration reducing handle will further increase user comfort and ergonomics. To add to this, the Mini Carver is a compact, lightweight option for power carving and sculpting, that does not compromise on performance.
Arbortech Mini Carver specifications:
- Power – 710W
- Disc Diameter – 50 mm
- Mounting Axle diameter – 9,5 mm
- Voltage 220-240V
- Weight 2,1 kg
- Angle grinder with extention (Mini Carver)
- 50 mm diameter carving disc “Mini industrial”, with tungsten carbide teeth
- Flexible sanding pad with 3 grit (#80 / #180 / #320) sandpaper discs ( 5pcs. each)
- Additional pair of Carbon Brushes for the angle grinder
- Dust extraction accessoriy (inside diameter – 36 mm)
- Vibration damping handle
- Carry Case for convenient and safe transport
All of the discs that mount directly on the Arbortech Mini Carver can be found here