Camping Knife BSH1 – quality first!
Reliable and durable, this knife stands out for its size and versatility. The ideal tool for survival enthusiasts and campers in the outdoors.
For hunting, fishing, cooking, carving, cutting rope, opening cans, setting up a campsite, chopping wood for a campfire or even starting a fire (using a Striker).
- Full tang design – extremely rigid and durable
- Natural and ergonomical walnut handles, that don’t fatigue the hands even after long periods of handling the knife
- Slightly larger shape than conventional camping knives
- Blade made of 1066 carbon steel, hardened to 57-59HRC
- Sold with a genuine leather belt sheath with an additional extended (detachable) loop for quick and comfortable access even when wearing a thick jacket in winter time
Measurements and weight:
- Overall length: 270mm
- Blade length: 125mm
- Blade width: 30mm
- Blade thickness: 2.5mm
- Weight without sheath: 190g