Camping Knife BSH2 – compact and versatile survival knife!
This knife from BeaverCraft is a great versatile outdor knife for your camping or survival kit. It’s compact size, thoughtful ergonomics, high quality materials and manufacturing and a reasonable price tag make it an unbeatable choice.
Camping Knife BSH2 effortlessly handles tasks such as cooking, carving, cutting ropes, opening cans, splitting wood and even starting a fire (using a Striker).
- Full tang design – extremely rigid and durable
- Natural and ergonomical walnut handles, that don’t fatigue the hands even after long periods of handling the knife
- Lightweight and compact design, making it ideal for those on the move
- Blade made of 1066 carbon steel, hardened to 57-59HRC
- Sold with a genuine leather belt sheath with an additional extended (detachable) loop for quick and comfortable access even when wearing a thick jacket in winter time