What is special about STUBAI Carving Tools
- Every tool is hand sharpened and inspected for quality
- Finely prepared smooth surface on the blade, making further sharpening so much easier
- High quality steel – retains sharp edge for a long time
- Blade Hardness: 58-60 HRC
- Ergonomic Handles, with angular properties – does not roll when placed on a worktable. Made from Beechwood
- Skewed 6mm
- Lightly convex 6mm
- Gouge 10mm
- Gouge Deep 6.5mm
- Straight 10mm
Knife blade lengths:
- Straight 40mm.
- Convex 24mm
We recommend using Profiled Sharpening Stones or TORMEK sharpening system to keep your tools sharp.
A few tips how to handle carving chisels: