What makes this Japanese pocket knife special?
- Higonokami – widely used traditional Japanese pocket knife.
- Handmade in Miki, Japan a town with an old smith’s tradition.
- This knife does not have a locking system, therefore the blade must be held up by the pressure of the user’s thumb on its lever.
- Blade is made of white paper steel ~62HRC, this steel is high in carbon and not resistant to rust (for maintenance it is recommended to use steel maintenance products).
- Brass handle stained black.
- Overall length: 175mm
- Blade length: 75mm
- Perfect as a gift as the knife comes in a Japanese calligraphy ornamented box.
NOTICE: Every knife blade may vary in size slightly due being handmade. These variations in no way affect the quality of a knife but rather add a touch of uniqueness.