What makes Hikari Damascus pocket knife special?
- This folding knife is a modern version of a classical and widely used Higonokami knife
- Liner-lock system
- Damascus steel blade with AUS8 ~60HRC stainless steel core
- Cocobolo wood handle, screws are made of blue titanium
- Blade thickness 2.5mm
- Weight 63g
- Comes with a leather carry case
- Overall length is 225mm, blade length 100mm
NOTICE: knife handles can differ slightly from the one shown in the photos as it is made from natural wood making them either darker or lighter in color as well as presenting more intense wood grain. These variations in no way affect the quality of a knife but rather add a touch of uniqueness.