What’s special about this Japanese Handsaw Kataba 180mm?
- Japanese saws, opposite of traditional western saws cut on the pullstroke. Resulting blades of the Japanese saws can be much thinner and easier to control as the blade straightens itself on the pull motion (like a string)
- Thin blade with crosscut teeth
- Long lasting impulse hardened (70HRC) teeth
- Replaceable blades
- Ergonomic non-slip handle “Eva Grip”
- Excellent for various species of wood, from exotic hardwoods to softwoods. Also cuts well through composite materials like OSB, MDF, Plywood, although these dull the blade much faster compared to solid wood