What’s special about this Japanese Handsaw Ryoba 300mm?
- Japanese saws, opposite of traditional western saws cut on the pullstroke. Resulting blades of the Japanese saws can be much thinner and easier to control as the blade straightens itself on the pull motion (like a string)
- Two types of teeth at Each side of the blade – One for Crosscuts and One for Ripcutting
- Long lasting impulse hardened (70HRC) teeth
- Replacable blades
- Traditional Ratan handles. Handles comfortably with one hand as well as both hands
- Excellent for various species of wood, from exotic hardwoods to softwoods. Also cuts well through composite materials like OSB, MDF, Plywood, althought these dull the blade much faster compared to solid wood
- Most popular and iconic shape of a Japanese Handsaw