Shinwa Mini Try Square
It’s compactness is it’s selling point, especially when doing joinery work such as dovetails or mortice and tenon, when no other tool simply fits.
Shinwa Mini Try Square – manufactured with precision and attention to detail it brings an engineering grade precision to your workshop!
- High-quality stainless steel blade
- Solid brass base
- Hole in blade for easy hanging and storage
- Notched inside corner ensures a stable, snug fit against edges.
- Accuracy +/- 0.06mm per 60mm
Measurements and Weight:
- Blade dimensions: 60 x 11 x 1.5 mm
- Stock dimensions: 40 x 12 x 6 mm
- Weight: 30 g