What’s special about this Japanese Handsaw Dozuki 180mm?
- Japanese saws, opposite of traditional western saws cut on the pullstroke. Resulting blades of the Japanese saws can be much thinner and easier to control as the blade straightens itself on the pull motion (like a string)
- Very thin 0.3mm blade (stabilized with a steel back) with extra fine crosscut teeth
- Meant for very fine work like furniture joinery, model making and instrument making
- Long lasting impulse hardened (70HRC) teeth
- Replaceable blades
- Ergonomic non-slip handle “Eva Grip”
- Excellent for various species of wood, from exotic hardwoods to softwoods. Also cuts well through composite materials like OSB, MDF, Plywood, althought these dull the blade much faster compared to solid wood