What’s special about this Japanese Handsaw Ryoba TRONC?
- Japanese saws, opposite of traditional western saws cut on the pullstroke. Resulting blades of the Japanese saws can be much thinner and easier to control as the blade straightens itself on the pull motion (like a string)
- Two types of teeth at Each side of the blade – One for Crosscuts and One for Rip cutting
- Long lasting impulse hardened (70HRC) teeth
- Replaceable blades
- Solid Wood handle, made from laminated Maple and Cherry giving the saw a unique touch
- Excellent for various species of wood, from exotic hardwoods to softwoods. Also cuts well through composite materials like OSB, MDF, Plywood, althought these dull the blade much faster compared to solid wood
- Sold in a fine cardboard packaging this saw is a perfect choice as a gift!