What’s special about this Flush Cutting Saw?
- Extra thin 0.3mm blade, making clean and precise cuts
- The teeth of the sawblade have very little to no set, therefore don’t scar the surface that it’s cutting on
- Perfect for cutting of dowels, pegs, through tenons and excess trim without marring the surrounding surface.
- Because of it’s compact size and extremely small teeth – also used in various other applications like veneer work and in hard to reach areas
- Handle made from unfinished solid beech