Saburrtooth Round Carving Disc ⌀100mm
- Can be mounted directly on the common angle grinders (115mm and 125mm) with 22.5mm mounting axle
- Because of it’s high versatility it’s the most popular shape power carving disc among woodcarvers and sculptors alike.
SABURRTOOTH – Rasp Wheels and Burrs
Easy to handle, remove material surprisingly fast and last extremely long
Industrial grade – loved by professional sculptors, woodcarvers, furniture makers and even used in the car tire industry, for fast removal of rubber.
What’s so special about SABURRTOOH carving tools?
- Tungsten Carbide cutting points – outlasting any other woodcarving tool on the market
- Handles extremely well (no jerking) therefore are one of the safest tools for angle grinder carving
- Made by using a special SABURRTOOTH exclusive technology that produces symetrical cone shaped cutting points
- Full range of grits – from ultrafast removal to smooth end surface
- Works well on: wood, rubber, silicone, plastic, eps foam, bone, ice, glass fiber, polyurethane, epoxy, acrylic, composite material, graphite, gypsum and other. (not recommended on ceramics & metal)
- Recommended speed: 4000 -15000 RPM
- Works better with faster speeds
- Clean the buildup with a metal brush (do not clean while the tool is turning)
- Wear protection gear while working at all times