M.SR Motor 125W | 230v
- Universal, flexible shaft machine runs in forward and reverse rotation at speeds up to 18,000 RPM.
- The M.SR combines the most important features our customers expect – power, reversibility, reliability, and versatility – all in one motor.
- It comes equipped with a motor bale for hanging, and our standard 92cm long key tip shaft for connecting to any of Foredom’s key tip compatible handpieces.
- The 125W, ball bearing Series SR has 33% more power than older 1/8 hp motors, and 66% more than 1/10 hp models. The added power helps to reduce stalling or slowing down under normal workloads.
C.EMH-2 Speed Control
- Table top speed control is constructed of heavy-duty plastic with durable electronics. It has a dial control for precise speed settings, as well as good repeatability of previous settings.
Advantages of Running in Reverse:
- Left handed users have more control of the cutting tool
- Reverse helps to keep dust and other debris flying away from right handed users
- Alternating motor direction helps to extend the life of certain abrasives
- Reverse helps with accomplishing symmetrical grinding and carving techniques
- Reverse makes it easier to back out stuck drill bits
- Alternating motor direction makes it easier and faster to polish metals
Note: Warranty for the motor: 2 years, for the rest of the parts 1 year.