Why choose Nisaku Hori-Hori Field Weeding knife?
- The Hori-Hori weeding knife was first implemented in Japan, it was originally used by the Matagi (traditional hunters) to excavate plants such as Sansai (wild vegetables) in the mountains. It has now evolved as the best gardening, hunting, cutting, fishing knife to have in your gardening bag.
- It has many different uses in the garden (weeding, digging, dividing, planting, digging out weeds, cutting roots & many more) and will surprise with it’s usefulness. Like many Japanese hand tools it’s charm is in it’s simplicity.
- Two sided blade – one side has a straight cutting edge the other serrated
- It comes with a hard plastic case with a snap-loop
- It comes with a tough faux leather sheath with a snap-loop for securing to your belt.
- Ergonomic handle. Fits comfortably in a large as well as small hand. Non slippery rubber, ensures good grip even in harder use.
- Wooden handle
- Full Lenght 330mm
- Blade Length 190mm
- Weight (without leather sheath) 235g.