Why choose Nisaku Hori-Hori Weeding knife?
- The Hori-Hori weeding knife was first implemented in Japan, it was originally used by the Matagi (traditional hunters) to excavate plants such as Sansai (wild vegetables) in the mountains. It has now evolved as the best gardening, hunting, cutting, fishing knife to have in your gardening bag.
- It has many different uses in the garden (weeding, digging, dividing, planting, digging out weeds, cutting roots & many more) and will surprise with it’s usefulness. Like many Japanese hand tools it’s charm is in it’s simplicity.
- Two sided blade – one side has a straight cutting edge the other serrated
- It comes with a tough faux leather sheath with a snap-loop for securing to your belt.
- Wooden handle
- Steel: 420J2 Hardness:HRC52
- Full Lenght 320mm
- Blade Length 185mm
- Weight (without case) 225g.