What makes Japanese vegetable knife Sujihiki special?
- Sujihiki is a western equivalent of a Japanese Yanagiba shape. It’s great for filleting and slicing fish and steak as well as thinly slicing vegetables.
- Handmade in Miki, Japan a town with an old smith’s tradition at a Miki Hamono forge.
- Damascus steel blade (16 layers on both sides) blade core made of “Takefu VGold-10” steel.
- Hard blade resistant to scratching and corrosion yet easy to sharpen.
- Perfect as a gift as the knife comes in a Japanese calligraphy ornamented box.
- Handle is made of a multilayered heat pressed and impregnated wood.
- Blade hardness : 61±1 HRC scale
- Overall length is 390mm
- Blade length 270mm