What makes Sashimi Houcho special?
- Handmade in Miki, Japan, a town with an old smith’s tradition at a Miki Hamono forge.
- Double layered blade (softer steel sandwiched around the hard steel core) makes for an easier sharpening.
- Blade is made of “V-Gold” stainless steel.
- Traditional shape handle made of mahogany.
- Single bevel blade for precision slicing.
- Perfect as a gift as the knife comes in a Japanese calligraphy ornamented box.
- Blade hardness : 59±1 HRC scale
- Overall length is 375mm
- Blade length 240mm